Design and Music is our passion and our job. We at D&A Guitar Gear are more than confident that we make the most rugged and technologically advanced guitar accessories on the face of the planet. That’s why D&A products are the only products in their class that carry a Lifetime Guarantee. Absolutely #ROCKSOLID
Q: What is the D&A Lifetime Guarantee?
A: We warrant to the original purchaser that products sold from this website are free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
Q: How does the D&A Lifetime Guarantee work?
A: If you are the original purchaser of the product, you may return a product that has a manufacturing defect at any time. Just follow 4 simple steps:
- Contact us through the online form here. Please indicate that your message is regarding the Lifetime Guarantee.
- You will receive shipping instructions shortly after submitting the form. Wrap up your gear in a sturdy cardboard box (preferably with the original packaging, but not necessary) and follow the instructions. Also, include your original purchase receipt. Please note that shipping is at your own expense.
- Don’t forget to include your name, address, telephone number, email address and a brief note explaining what’s wrong.
- If your gear satisfies the conditions of the Lifetime Guarantee, it will be replaced by the same model and color. Return shipping is on us. If the same model and color is not available, you will receive a product of equal of higher value.
Q: What are the limitations to D&A Lifetime Guarantee?
A: The lifetime guarantee does not apply if:
- You are not the original purchaser.
- The product has been subject to alteration accident, misuse abuse or neglect.
- The defect is not caused by material and workmanship.
- The damages are caused by accident, misuse, or improper care.
- Excludes commercial use (e.g. retail environment, etc.)
Q: What if I send a product that does not satisfy the conditions of the lifetime guarantee?
A: Once you have read the instructions above regarding the D&A Lifetime Guarantee and its limitations, you should have a good idea of whether your gear is eligible or not. IF IN DOUBT, please contact consumer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will be glad to help you make that determination.
If you have resolved that your defective D&A product qualifies for replacement, please repackage your product, preferably in its original packaging, and return it to us. If you do not possess the original packaging, feel free to repackage securely in alternative packaging. Please include the original purchasers receipt (if available), and a handwritten or type-written note describing the defect(s) of the product, a phone number and/or email contact information, your name, and return shipping address.
You may ship your defective product to us, to our company address shown at the bottom of this page.
If you send a product that, after inspection, appears to be ineligible for the lifetime guarantee, we will notify you. You will then have 15 days to let us know if you would like the product to be sent back to you at your own expense or be disposed of.
Stipulations for making a general return of product(s) is as follows:
1.) All general returns must be made (postage dated) within 30 days of purchase by the original purchaser (proof by receipt required). Please return your product(s) with a copy of your original receipt.
2.) The original purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs on their end. C.O.D.'s are NOT accepted by D&A Guitar Gear.
3.) All returned product(s) will be restocked at 'no cost' to the purchaser predicated that the manufacturer (D&A Guitar Gear) deems the returned product(s) unopened / unused - this means unopened from the original retail display packaging.
4.) If you purchased product(s) during a promotion that included FREE product as part of your purchase, the Free item(s) must also be returned unused and unopened to qualify for refund. If purchased product(s) are returned without the Free item(s) included in your return, the customer will be notified by email that the return is not able to be approved and the customer will have the option to have the products sent back to them (at their own expense), or discarded.
5.) If the returned product(s) are unused / undamaged BUT deemed to have been removed from the retail display packaging, a $5.00 restocking fee will be applied against the return amount.
6.) If the returned product(s) is deemed used or damaged and non-resalable, the purchaser will be notified by the manufacturer (D&A Guitar Gear) that the product(s) are not eligible for general return. The purchaser will then be given the option of having the product returned to them at their own expense, or disposed of at the purchasers request.
D&A Guitar Gear is committed to maintaining great customer / manufacturer relations and will ALWAYS go to the furthest extent possible to keep our customers satisfied and a D&A family member for life!
D&A Guitar Gear (RKS)
350 Conejo Ridge Avenue
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
Phone: (805) 370-0242